- Monday 16th December 2019 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 17th December 2019 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 18th December 2019 – 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday 19th December 2019 – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday 20th December 2019 – 7:30 p.m.
- Morning Masses subject to change in the event of a funeral
In 2020 our Sacred Heart Parish Church in Borris celebrates its 200th Anniversary. We are looking for ideas on how to celebrate this special event as a Parish. We would welcome old photographs and stories about the Church which we can integrate into our celebrations. Old photographs or other memorabilia can be scanned in the Parish Office and handed
Fr Rory will visit the Sick on his list for Christmas in the Rathanna and Ballymurphy areas on Thursday 19th December 2019 and in the Borris area on Friday 20th December 2019
If you are getting married in the Parish, please print and complete this PDF document - borris-parish-wedding-booking-form-2019
If you are concerned about the welfare and safety of children or vulnerable adults, please contact the Diocesan Designated Liaison Person (DLP) – Mr Mick Daly – Phone 085-8021633 – eMail email@example.com.
Your local Safeguarding Representatives are: Bernie Bolger 059-9773385 or 087-6819081 and Michael Moloney 059-9724624 or 087-2270466